Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Because of Winn-Dixie

This is one of the books that is on my annotated bibliography. I just finished reading this book a couple nights ago and I LOVED it. I loved it because throughout the book she talks about if she never found her dog winn-dixie that day at the grocery story she would have not met half of the people she knew. I am a very strong believer in "everything happens for a reason" I think that she was meant to go to the grocery store and find that dog because he changed her life. She was new to town and if it weren't for that dog she would not have met some of the people that she did. I think this book is a very good example of the quote "everything happens for a reason"because if she never found the dog then she wouldn't know the man at the pet store and she wouldn't have worked for him. There was a ton of things she did because of that dog and it made me believe in the quote even more. I also love dogs and think that even though some people consider them as "just pets" I think that pets can change a persons life. I love animals, especially my dogs and cat back home. I am not sure my life would be the same without them in my life and I consider them apart of the family. I really enjoyed reading this book and will definitely encourage my future students who like animals to read this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment